Reviewing the “4 In 1 Raspberry Pi 3 Model B + V31 Acrylic Case + Pi Fan + Aluminum Heatsink Set” kit from Banggood http://www.banggood.com/4-In-1-Raspberry-Pi-3-Model-B-V31-Acrylic-Case-Pi-Fan-Aluminum-Heatsink-Set-p-1048293.html?utm_source=lailixian&utm_medium=blunty&utm_campaign=lailixian&utm_content=lailixian
RetroPie Homepage; https://retropie.org.uk/
My testing was done with the pre-made image of RetroPie v4.1 using default settings.
“builds upon Raspbian, EmulationStation, RetroArch and many other projects to enable you to play your favourite Arcade, home-console, and classic PC games with the minimum set-up. For power users it also provides a large variety of configuration tools to customise the system as you want. RetroPie sits on top of a full OS, you can install it on an existing Raspbian, or start with the RetroPie image and add additional software later. It’s up to you.”
I tested the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B with RetroPie with Gameboy Emulator, Gameboy Colour Emulator, GBA Emulator, NES Emulator, SNES Emulator, Genesis / Megadrive Emulator, NEO GEO Emulator, MAME Emulator, N64 Emulator, PSP Emulator, Playstation Emulator, Atari 2600 Emulator, but Retro Pi also supports over 50 systems, including 3do Emulator, Amiga Emulator, Atari Lynx Emulator, Commodore 64 Emulator, Dreamcast Emulator, MSX Emulator, Playstation 2 Emulator, Saturn Emulator, Virtual boy Emulator, and many more…
Music by http://www.teknoaxe.com/
Raspberry Pi 3: 20 of the best projects you can attempt with the mini computer
Got a Raspberry Pi 3? Underneath are 20 ideal projects to get started on
The Raspberry Pi 3 is among the ideal beginning points for working on coding. Whether you’re a first-timer with Python or a tech professional, this tiny computer is a incredibly well adaptable machine.
It’s something of an understatement to say that there’s a great deal you can do with the Raspberry Pi 3. Ever since the first Raspberry Pi was introduced in 2012, persons have been putting it to work on projects ranging from the useful to the extravagant. Like to write your very own games? Check. Would like to make a smart media centre for your TV? Check. Desire to breathe life into a common children’s toy? Look.
Right here we’ve picked out 20 valuable projects to sink your teeth into – which range from the basic to the fiendish. These will likewise work when you have a Raspberry Pi 2, even though they might be a slightly more complex if you have the original Raspberry Pi or the Raspberry Pi Zero.
The 20 very best Raspberry Pi projects
1. Raspberry Pi projects: Construct an Artificial Intelligence assistant
2. Raspberry Pi projects: Write your own personal game
3. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a wireless extender
4. Raspberry Pi projects: Make a Game Boy
5. Raspberry Pi projects: Home Arcade Box
6. Raspberry Pi projects: Media centre for your TV
7. Raspberry Pi projects: Complete a Kodi streamer
8. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a download hub
9. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a dedicated Minecraft machine
10. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a camera trap
11. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a case
12. Raspberry Pi projects: Control your stereo wirelessly
13. Raspberry Pi projects: Produce your very own cloud server
14. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a cellphone
15. Raspberry Pi projects: Build your personal PiRate radio station
16. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a smart beer fridge
17. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a PiCam
18. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a talking toy
19. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a bitcoin mining machine
20. Raspberry Pi projects: A tiny arcade case