Raspberry Pi Emulator is a fantastic way to relive all those classic retro games that a lot of grew up with and still love. Learn to turn your PI into an emulator in less than 5 minutes.
Find the full project here: http://pimylifeup.com/raspberry-pi-emulator/
The Raspberry Pi retropie package allows to play games from many different consoles as they have built software package that has many emulators.
If you want to relive your Nintendo 64 (N64) days than you can relive some classics like Super Mario 64, Mario kart and various amount of other games.
You can also go back even further and play classics from the SNES, Amiga, Atari, Comodore 64, Game boy, Intellivision and much much more.
It is super easy to setup all this and will have countless hours of fun playing through the hundreds and hundreds of games that are out there for these classic consoles.
If you’re looking for information about how to set up the Raspberry PI emulator then head over to the full project as that will explain things in a little more depth.
Raspberry Pi 3: 20 of the very best projects you can test with the minuscule PC
Got a Raspberry Pi 3? Here I will discuss 20 great projects to begin
The Raspberry Pi 3 is considered the very best starting points for working on coding. Whether you’re a first-timer with Python or a technology pro, this tiny PC is a brilliantly flexible device.
It’s something of an understatement to say that there’s plenty you could do with the Raspberry Pi 3. After the first Raspberry Pi was introduced in the year 2012, people have been putting it to work on projects which range from the useful to the excessive. Need to write your very own gaming programs? Check. Intend to make an intelligent media centre for your Television? Have a look. Plan to breathe life into a regular children’s toy? Check out.
Now we’ve selected 20 worthwhile projects to sink your teeth into – covering anything from the easy to the fiendish. These will likewise work if you’ve got a Raspberry Pi 2, although they might be a slightly more hard if you have the original Raspberry Pi or the Raspberry Pi Zero.
The 20 top Raspberry Pi projects
1. Raspberry Pi projects: Make an AI assistant
2. Raspberry Pi projects: Write your game
3. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a wireless extender
4. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a Game Boy
5. Raspberry Pi projects: Home Arcade Box
6. Raspberry Pi projects: Media centre for your Television
7. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a Kodi streamer
8. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a download hub
9. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a dedicated Minecraft machine
10. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a camera trap
11. Raspberry Pi projects: Make a case
12. Raspberry Pi projects: Manage your stereo wirelessly
13. Raspberry Pi projects: Establish your individual cloud server
14. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a mobile
15. Raspberry Pi projects: Build your individual PiRate radio station
16. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a intelligent beer fridge
17. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a PiCam
18. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a talking toy
19. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a bitcoin mining machine
20. Raspberry Pi projects: A tiny arcade cabinet
Find out more http://alphr.com/raspberry-pi/raspberry-pi/1000043/raspberry-pi-3-20-of-the-best-projects-you-can-try-with-the