Hello guys, In this video, I am sharing a test I did on two different phones. One is the tecno AND and the other is the Huawei. Do you think phones like the tecno camon cx air, the l9 plus, the l8 or the Huawei mate 9 pro and the honor 8, or p9 lite can actually survive this? Please share and subscribe if you enjoyed the video, and kindly share some tests you would wish we carry out on phones.
The TECNO Camon CX Specs
- 5.5-inch FHD IPS Touch Display
- 1.5GHz octa-core
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with HiOS
- 2GB RAM and 16GB Storage with support for memory card up to 128GB
- Dual 16MP Rear Camera with dualflash and 16MP Front Camera with ringflash
- 4G LTE (up to 150Mbps)
- Fingerprint Sensor (Rear)
- 3200 mAh Battery with Fast Charging
On the Battery life, which is very important for us Nigerians, the CX battery is very solid. For context, I played Drake’s entire 22-track More Life album while I was actively on twitter and by the time I was done, the phone only moved from 100% to 96%.
The Camon CX will retail at between 65,000 to 80,000 and for that price, it’s one of the best devices on the market and worth every penny.