In this tutorial video I show you how to load RetroPie onto your Raspberry Pi and turn it into a very capable retro gaming machine.
RetroPie is software for the Raspberry Pi that comes pre installed with a multitude of emulators for older gaming consoles.
It’s built on top of the Raspbian OS and is dead simple to get installed and set up.
Link to the RetroPie site: https://retropie.org.uk/
Amazon link to the CanaKit: http://amzn.to/2mSDatB
Key Points in video:
1:44 – Download and install the software
5:56 – Hook up the Raspberr Pi
7:33 – Set up RetroPie
10:12 – Copy over ROMs
12:16 – Update metadata / game art
13:08 – SNES ROM test
15:16 – Wrapup
Twitter – https://twitter.com/eevnos
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/eevnos/
Raspberry Pi 3: 20 of the highest quality projects you can attempt with the tiny PC
Received a Raspberry Pi 3? Here I will discuss 20 incredible projects to get started on
The Raspberry Pi 3 is considered the very best beginning points for using code. Whether you’re a first-timer with Python or a tech vet, this micro PC is a remarkably adaptable machine.
It’s something of an understatement to say that there’s lots you could do with the Raspberry Pi 3. Ever since the first Raspberry Pi was launched in 2012, individuals have been putting it to work on projects which range from the useful to the preposterous. Are planning to write your own personal video games? Have a lookt. Wish to make a smart media centre for your Television? Check out. Plan to breathe life into a memorable children’s plaything? Check out.
In this article we have chosen 20 beneficial projects to sink your teeth into – starting from the straightforward to the complicated. These will likewise work for those who have a Raspberry Pi 2, although they might be a a little bit more hard if you possess the original Raspberry Pi or the Raspberry Pi Zero.
The 20 best Raspberry Pi projects
1. Raspberry Pi projects: Build an AI assistant
2. Raspberry Pi projects: Write your own game
3. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a wireless extender
4. Raspberry Pi projects: Complete a Game Boy
5. Raspberry Pi projects: Home Arcade Box
6. Raspberry Pi projects: Media centre for your Television
7. Raspberry Pi projects: Complete a Kodi streamer
8. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a download hub
9. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a dedicated Minecraft machine
10. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a camera trap
11. Raspberry Pi projects: Make a case
12. Raspberry Pi projects: Take control of your stereo wirelessly
13. Raspberry Pi projects: Establish your individual cloud server
14. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a mobile phone
15. Raspberry Pi projects: Make your own PiRate radio station
16. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a wise beer fridge
17. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a PiCam
18. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a talking toy
19. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a bitcoin mining system
20. Raspberry Pi projects: A little arcade case
Please read on http://alphr.com/raspberry-pi/raspberry-pi/1000043/raspberry-pi-3-20-of-the-best-projects-you-can-try-with-the