Enjoy the vids? Consider supporting me! Thank you, John! https://youtube.streamlabs.com/johnsarcade#/
Subscribe ►► https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=blkdog7
Twitter ►► http://www.twitter.com/blkdog7
In this video we are going to take a Rasberry Pi 3 Canakit we purchased on Amazon to create a Retropie! That’s right, a retro console emulator using a Raspberry Pi! Retropie Tutorial 3.6!
In this video we will cover the following topics:
#1 – How to setup and install Retropie and Emulation Station on a Rasberry Pi 3 and SD card using the Retropie 3.6 Disk Image
#2 – Configuring RetroPie on a Raspberry Pi 3 using and HDMI cable with USB controller, USB keyboard, and USB mouse
#3 – Setting up Wi-Fi on a Raspberry Pi using Retropie
#4 – Copying ROM files from a Windows PC to the Raspberry 3 using Windows Explorer and FTP
#5 – Testing and playing games on the Raspberry Pi 3 and RetroPie Emulation
#6 – Testing and trying the NES, SNES, N64, Genesis, Megadrive, Atari 2600, and MAME emulators with RetroPie and the Rasberry Pi 3
#7 – Playing emulated games on RetroPie and the Raspberry Pi 3 including Donkey Kong, Asteroids Deluxe, Mortal Kombat, Kid Nikki, Banjo Kazooie, Goldeneye, Pitfall, Contra, and more!
#8 – Installing the Raspberry Pi 3 into a Canakit Case.
#9 – Installing heat sink on a Raspberry Pi 3
#10 – Using a USB NES, SNES, and Logitech analog stick controller with a Rasberry Pi 3 and RetroPie
#11 – Connecting a Rasberry Pi 3 via HDMI to a modern television TV
#12 – Using a MicroSD reader with Windows
Subscribe to Adam’s Channel here:
Subscribe for new videos every Sunday! https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=blkdog7
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/blkdog7
My other Youtube channel:
My Twitch channel:
My Band, The Kill Screens:
Raspberry Pi 3: 20 of the finest projects you can test with the minuscule PC
Had a Raspberry Pi 3? There are 20 impressive projects to begin
The Raspberry Pi 3 is regarded as the greatest beginning points for utilizing code. Whether you’re a first-timer with Python or a tech expert, this tiny PC is a optimally versatile machine.
It’s something of an understatement to say that there’s a great deal that can be done with the Raspberry Pi 3. After the first Raspberry Pi premiered in the year 2012, folks have been putting it to work on projects which range from the sensible to the extravagant. Prefer to write your game applications? Check. Would like to make an intelligent media centre for your TV? Check. Desire to breathe life into a common children’s plaything? Have a look.
Right here we’ve selected 20 valuable projects to sink your teeth into – ranging from the effortless to the challenging. These will also work if you’ve got a Raspberry Pi 2, although they might be a a little more hard if you possess the original Raspberry Pi or the Raspberry Pi Zero.
The 20 best Raspberry Pi projects
1. Raspberry Pi projects: Create an AI assistant
2. Raspberry Pi projects: Write your very own game
3. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a wireless extender
4. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a Game Boy
5. Raspberry Pi projects: Home Arcade Box
6. Raspberry Pi projects: Media centre for your TV
7. Raspberry Pi projects: Complete a Kodi streamer
8. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a download hub
9. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a dedicated Minecraft machine
10. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a camera trap
11. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a case
12. Raspberry Pi projects: Take control of your stereo wirelessly
13. Raspberry Pi projects: Build your personal cloud server
14. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a cellphone
15. Raspberry Pi projects: Build your individual PiRate radio station
16. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a intelligent beer fridge
17. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a PiCam
18. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a talking toy
19. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a bitcoin mining system
20. Raspberry Pi projects: A teeny arcade cabinet