Part 1 of ? – To compliment the series I did on throwing a Raspberry Pi 3 inside of an X-Arcade stick, I’m back with an updated series that’s more based around USB controllers and making your own DIY micro console. With better screen recording software, a better microphone, and better editing, I’m hoping to make these videos higher quality and easier to follow and understand than the last series.
In this first video I explain exactly what you need to get started, and we look at how to copy the Retro Pie image to an SD card and get it up and running in the Raspberry Pi 3!
Raspberry Pi 3: 20 of the best projects you could try with the minuscule computer
Received a Raspberry Pi 3? Underneath are Twenty amazing projects to get yourself started on
The Raspberry Pi 3 is considered the best beginning points for utilizing program code. Whether you’re a first-timer with Python or a tech pro, this small computer is a optimally multipurpose device.
It’s something of an understatement to say that there’s a lot that can be done with the Raspberry Pi 3. Since the first Raspberry Pi premiered in 2012, people have been putting it to work on projects which range from the useful to the outrageous. Wish to write your very own games? Take a look. Want to make an intelligent media centre for your Television? Take a look. Like to breathe life into a memorable children’s plaything? Check out.
Right here we’ve picked out Twenty beneficial projects to sink your teeth into – starting from the simple to the hard. These will likely work in case you have a Raspberry Pi 2, whilst they might be a a touch more hard if you have the original Raspberry Pi or the Raspberry Pi Zero.
The Twenty top Raspberry Pi projects
1. Raspberry Pi projects: Build an Artificial Intelligence assistant
2. Raspberry Pi projects: Write your own game
3. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a wireless extender
4. Raspberry Pi projects: Complete a Game Boy
5. Raspberry Pi projects: Home Arcade Box
6. Raspberry Pi projects: Media centre for your Television
7. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a Kodi streamer
8. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a download hub
9. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a dedicated Minecraft machine
10. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a camera trap
11. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a case
12. Raspberry Pi projects: Take control of your stereo wirelessly
13. Raspberry Pi projects: Establish your unique cloud server
14. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a telephone
15. Raspberry Pi projects: Create your personal PiRate radio station
16. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a smart beer fridge
17. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a PiCam
18. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a talking toy
19. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a bitcoin mining system
20. Raspberry Pi projects: A little arcade cabinet
Read more http://alphr.com/raspberry-pi/raspberry-pi/1000043/raspberry-pi-3-20-of-the-best-projects-you-can-try-with-the